I’m always trying out new recipes, looking for the next great thing to serve to family and friends. Some of my favorite ingredients: chocolate, cream cheese, rosemary, pecans, feta cheese, hazelnuts, Nutella, dried cranberries, spinach, garlic, cinnamon, olives, sundried tomatoes, strawberries, blueberries, bacon. I’m in pursuit of a “from scratch,” homemade lifestyle: less processed foods, more real, local, seasonal foods, but this is very much a work in progress. In addition to sharing recipes and menu plans here, I’ll share my thoughts on the food choices that are most important to me, feeding picky eaters, and how to work with food allergies.
Here are a few recent relevant posts...
- Chocolate PB Banana Bites and Chocolate Covered Bananas
- Garlic Ginger Pork Chops
- Orange Strawberry Salad with Orange Dressing
- Ginger Citrus Skillet Chicken
- Kale, Apple, and Pancetta Salad
- Trail Mix
- Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
- Portabello Mushroom Mini Pizzas
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Spinach Berry Cucumber Salad